Sabinsa will highlight immunity ingredients along with the shelf stable probiotic LactoSpore and the DigeZyme blend of digestive enzymes at booth #4554
Sabinsa will feature the research and benefits of the company’s newest products and application innovations for established category leaders at SupplySide West, 31 October – 4 November, 2022 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sabinsa will also highlight immunity ingredients along with the shelf-stable probiotic LactoSpore and the DigeZyme blend of digestive enzymes.
Among the products highlighted are:
- Sabroxy, a patented extract of Oroxylum indicum bark extract, bio-standardised to a unique set of compounds, Oroxylin-A, baicalein and chrysin. Sabroxy supports healthy cognitive function
- Shagandha Ashwagandha root extract, standardised to contain 2.5% withanolides, assured to comply with the US Pharmacopoeia-National Formulary (USP-NF) monograph
- CurCousin for weight management/ metabolic health, contains Calebin A, a curcumin analog naturally present in Curcuma longa and Curcuma caesia (black turmeric)
- Silbinol, Sabinsa’s sustainably-sourced pterostilbene, provides antioxidant support, anti-inflammatory activity, healthy blood sugar level support, and heart health support
- Curcumin C3 Complex, long the gold standard of turmeric extracts, this is the most deeply researched curcumin ingredient on the market.
- Saberry, a multifaceted phytonutrient from amla fruit, standardised to the powerful antioxidant molecule beta-glucogallin
- LactoSpore, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856, a clinically validated, GRAS, shelf-stable probiotic
- DigeZyme, a skillfully formulated blend of digestive enzymes that addresses a range of food component types to support healthy digestion
- LactoSporin (Patented, Postbiotic), is a non-living microbial cell product having biological activity purified from the culture supernatant of probiotic strain, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 (LactoSpore) with an INCI name – Bacillus Ferment Filtrate Extract
Anurag Pande, PhD, VP of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Sabinsa will be a speaker for the session: Exploring the microbiome: Science, Innovation, and Delivery on Tuesday November 1st from 1-4pm Mandalay Bay Islander E.