Givaudan will showcase a range of natural solutions for emotional, mental and physical wellbeing at Vitafoods Europe (9-11 May 2023 in Geneva).
Drawing on Givaudan’s latest proprietary consumer segmentation research, the concepts are designed to illustrate how insights can be transformed into personalised and memorable wellbeing experiences for modern lifestyles.
Amandine de Santi, Business Development Director, Functional and Nutritional Ingredients, Taste & Wellbeing Europe, at Givaudan said: “Givaudan's research shows how our busy – often heavily digital – lifestyles can make it challenging to balance physical and mental health. At Vitafoods, Givaudan is excited to showcase how we co-create unique wellbeing experiences with our customers, answering consumer needs for natural solutions that support healthy bodies and happy minds.”
The company’s hero product at the event will be Cereboost, an American Ginseng extract and potent natural adaptogen which has been scientifically shown to improve mood, attention and working memory by activating the gut-brain axis.
By playing Cereboost Mindset, an app-based game, at the Givaudan stand (D146), visitors will be able to test the effects of Cereboost for themselves. They can also learn more about the research supporting the product by attending a presentation at the New Ingredients Theatre (10th May at 15:30).
Givaudan will additionally be highlighting five distinct active consumer segments based on the theme of ‘Healthy Body, Happy Mind’ with targeted product concepts. Each concept will demonstrate how Givaudan’s solutions can be used to translate these lifestyle insights into personalised wellbeing experiences:
- For e-gamers: ‘Be Focus’, a powder shake containing Cereboost, Vitamin A and green tea (visitors who sample it will then be invited to play the Mindset game)
- For multi-taskers: ‘Inner Strength’: An effervescent tablet combining Cereboost with green tea, and ‘Fuel Up’ a gummy containing green coffee, maca and acerola.
- For activity enthusiasts: ‘Healthy Party Power’: an effervescent tablet containing guarana and yerba mate.
- For active rejuvenators: ‘Ally together’, a capsule for joint health containing raspberry leaf.
- For performance perfectionists: ‘High Set’, a cereal bar with Svetol, green tea and acerola.
Givaudan will be welcoming visitors to discover these capabilities and concepts during the show at stand D146.